There is no content to display.
The Papua New Guinea Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc. (PNGCCI) is a non-stock, non-profit, and non-government organization that plays an important role as representative, voice of the communities in the country, by providing a unified approach to Government and other associations. It has an ongoing commitment for the development and growth of the country’s economy to make it a better place for the people who work and live in Papua New Guinea.
- To serve as the voice of PNG business and be an independent forum for the development of a consensus among the business community on matters of national concern.
- To initiate, submit recommendations and assist in the formulation, development, implementation and evaluation of plans, policies, programs, and all other activities that will promote the interest of private business.
- To enhance the country’s role and status in the community of nations.
- To establish and maintain linkages with global organizations representing agriculture. commerce and industry.
- To act as primary liaison and channel of communication between business and government on matters and issues of interest to both.
- To act as the umbrella body for Chamber of Commerce and Industry throughout the country.